Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End

Well this week was the end of another period of my life. I have just added a couple of letters to my name: B and A. No my name isn't Beth Hardyba. I have just completed my Bachelor of Arts degree.

TidBit of the Day: Why the word Bachelor? Does it mean I am an unmarried man? Well back in the day, people who would graduate with the degree (young knights, students, and apprentices) were all men, and rarely married. But back in "origin land" the word comes from a junior member of a guild, or apprentice. It really just means "apprentice-level degree".

What I'm Rocking Out To: Tracy Chapman - New Beginning

So now that I have ended the Apprentice reality show of my own with out getting a pointed "you're fired" from the unfortunate hair, yet fabulously rich, Trump himself... what now? I'll keep on truckin'. I think what I have come to figure out is that I am just going to keep going until something sticks. I have no real plan or clear end in sight, but for now I'm ok with that.
<-- No clear end in sight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home